Sweeten your life with the sweet taste of Vermecilli bites, prepared using National Vermicelli. We?re not sugar-coating. Try this recipe yourself to find out.
Ready 30 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- National Vermicelli 1 pack
- Sweetened Condense Milk 1 can (397 gms)
- Khoya 100 gms
- Desi Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder 1 pinch
- Pistachios 50 gms (Powder)
- Almonds 50 gms (Powder)
- Milk ½ cup
- In a cooking pan, heat 2 tbsp Ghee and mix ½ tbsp Cardamom Powder. Break 1 pack of National Vermicelli, add them in ghee and stir them for 2-4 minutes on low heat until fragrant.
- Now add 1 Can of Sweetened Condense Milk in it immerse the Vermicelli properly in it by stirring. When it is folly immersed, add about 100 gm of Khoya. Simmer for 2-4 minutes.
- When the liquid is evaporated, take it out and put the Vermicelli on a lightly greased deep dish and let it cool down.
- Sprinkle the powdered pistachio and almonds on it.
- After 10 minutes, make cut marks on it till deep and let it cool down.
- Now cut it in squares, keep it in fridge for an hour and serve.