Mango Crepes & Suzette
Classic Mango Crepes Suzette are bursting with a sweet mango flavor, topped with a delicious Mango Sauce, prepared only with National Mango Jam and National Mango Custard. Immensely gratifying to start your day with!
Ready 40 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- Flour 1 cup
- National Mango Jam 3 tbsp
- Mango Essence ½ tbsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Whole Milk 1 ½ cup
- Large Eggs 4
- Salted Butter 4 tbsp
For Mango Sauce:
- National Mango Jam 200 gm
- Mango Juice 1 glass
- Salted Butter 2 tbsp
- Mango Chunks 3 tbsp
For Mango Custard:
- National Mango Custard 1 tbsp
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- Milk 1 glass
- Cream ½ packet
- Mango/ Orange Chunks to garnish
- To make the Mango Crepes, blend 2 tbsp of National Mango Jam, ½ tbsp of Mango Essence, 3 tbsp sugar, 1 cup Whole milk, 4 eggs together, 3 tbsp of salted butter. Puree until the mixture is smooth and bubbles form on the top, for about 30 seconds.
- Let batter sit at least15 minutes at room temperature. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium. And lightly coat with butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of the Crepes batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a rubber spatula then with your fingertips, quickly flip. Cook 1 minute more. Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter.
- For Mango Sauce, whisk together 4 tbsp of National Mango Jam, 1 glass Mango Juice, 3 tbsp salted butter, 1 tbsp Mango chunks. Stir all the ingredients in a sauce pan and put it on flame. Cook it for 5-6 minutes until it becomes thick syrup. Turn off the flame.
- For Mango Custard, whisk in 5 tbsp of sugar in 1 glass boiling milk. In another bowl dissolve in1tbsp of mango custard in 2 tbsp of milk and add it to this mixture with low flame on. Keep stirring until it becomes thick and smooth.
- For the assembling, make each crepe and pour 2 tbsp mango custard on each, fold in four ways and make a stack of 8-12 crepes. Drizzle over the mango sauce and garnish with mint leaves, cream and mango/orange.