Mac & Cheese Pakora
Test out National’s modern take over the age-old Ramadan essential & you’ll admit the fact that Pakoras never tasted this well ever before.
Ready 30 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- National Pakora Mix ½ packet
- Water ½ to mix the pakora batter 1 cup
- Macaroni ½ boiled ¼ packet
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Milk 2 cups
- National Salt 1 tbsp
- National Garlic Powder 1 tbsp
- National Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella Cheese 100 gms
- Cheddar Cheese 50 gms
- Oil to deep fry
For Spicy Hot Sauce:
- National Classic Mayo 2 tbsp
- Hot Sauce 2 tbsp
- Parsley ½ chopped 1 tbsp
- National Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Add 2 tbsp butter and 2tbsp flour in a pan and cook them on low heat. Gradually keep adding ½ cup milk till it becomes of thick and smooth consistency. Add ½ cup of boiled macaroni and cheddar cheese in it and turn off the flame. Transfer it in a bowl and freeze it for 2 hours.
- Now take out the frozen macaroni and make balls, keeping one mozzarella cube in the middle of each ball. Freeze them for another hour.
- To make the Pakora Batter, mix ½ cup National Pakora Mix with 1 cup water.
- Now coat the balls in Pakora batter and deep fry them (in 2 cup cooking oil) on low flame until golden brown. Check one pakora if the cheese is melted well from the inside. Serve with spicy hot sauce.
- For spicy hot sauce, combine 2 tbsp National Classic Mayo, 2 tbsp Hot Sauce, 2 tbsp National Ketchup and 1 tbsp chopped Parsley. Whisk all the ingredients together and serve.