Chicken Tikka Taquitos
A Spanish traditional dish which is made with pepperoni is now being presented with chicken pieces made with National Chicken Tikka Mix.
Ready 30 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- Tortilla Wraps 8-10
- Pizza Sauce 1 large cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese (Grated) 1 large cup
- Chicken Thigh Boneless ½ finely sliced 1 large cup
- National Chicken Tikka Masala 2 tbsp
- National Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Jalapenos 1 cup
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Tortilla Wraps 4
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- Marinate chicken pieces with 2 tbsp National Chicken Tikka Masala, 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 tbsp National Red Chilli Powder,1 cup yogurt, 2 tbsp Lemon Juice ? mix well and refrigerate it for ½ an hour.
- Grease grilling pan with cooking oil and let it sizzle for a while. Add marinated chicken, keep tossing and turning till it is folly char grilled. The chicken takes 7-8 minutes to properly cook. Switch off the flame and set aside.
- Once chicken is done, take each tortilla wrap and top it up with pizza sauce and spread evenly with the help of spatula, top it up with Chicken Tikka boti pieces, jalapeños, and add shredded mozzarella on top.
- Roll up tightly into a cigar shape, insert tooth pick where necessary and lay tortilla on a baking tray.
- Preheat oven at 200* C
- Brush with butter (optional) and bake them for 8-10 minutes, turning over every few minutes, until crisp.
- Also, you can sprinkle them with some extra mozzarella cheese and bake pizza taquitos for a further five minutes until the cheese has melted.