Chicken Ala Kiev
Chicken Ala Kiev is a lip-smacking continental chicken appetizer similar to that of a roulade. Chicken here is stuffed with some herb butter and cheese, and finally deep fried with National Broast batter, giving it a lovely texture and flavor that you will absolutely love.
Ready 60 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- National Broast Masala ½ packet
- Tempura Batter 1 cup
- Boneless Chicken Fillets ½ kg
- Salted Butter 100 gm
- Chopped Parsley 4 tbsp
- National Garlic Powder 1 tbsp
- National Salt 1 tbsp
- National Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Flour 1 cup
- Cooking Oil For deep frying
- Melt butter. Mix a dash of National Salt, 1/2 tbsp National Black Pepper Powder, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, and 1 tbsp National Garlic Powder. Put this mixture in a piping bag.
- Remove all fat from the chicken breast. Place each chicken breast half between 2 pieces of waxed paper and using a mallet, pound carefolly to about ¼ inch thickness or less.
- Put 1 tbsp heap of butter on each chicken breast. Fold in edge of chicken and then roll to encase the butter completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ½ pack of National Broast Batter Mix, ½ tbsp National Black Pepper Powder, ½ tbsp National Garlic Powder with ½ cup of water.
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour. Dip the floured chicken in the beaten egg mixture. And coat finally in the broast batter.
- Place coated chicken on a shallow tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized deep-frying pan, heat vegetable oil to medium-high. Fry chicken for about 5 minutes then turn over and fry another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- To check whether the chicken is done or not, cut into one of the pieces. If it?s pink, cook until done completely.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sliced lemon twist and parsley.