Butter Chicken Khow Suey
Originally from Burma, Chicken Khow Suey is a popular dish among the Memon & Gujrati community of Pakistan. Our recipe gives it an entirely fresh aroma and taste which you?d surely love to have again and again.
Ready 30 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- National Butter Chicken Masala 1/2 packet
- Chinese flat noodles ½ packet
- Boneless Chicken 500 gm cubes
- Yogurt 250 gms
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Coconut Milk 1 cup
- Curry Leaves 10
- Zeera Half tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- National Turmeric Powder Half tbsp
- National Red Chili Powder Half tbsp
- National Salt 1 tbsp
- National Garam Masala Powder Half tbsp
- Butter 50 gms
- Fried Ramen Noodles 1 packet
- Boiled Eggs 2
- Brown Onion 4 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander 3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies 3
- National Chat Masala 2 tbsp
- Lemons 2 cut into wedges
- Salted Peanuts 1 packet
- Potato Finger Chips 4 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves 2 fried
- Bring 1-liter water to boil.
- Add 1 tbsp National Salt and 1 tbsp cooking oil in it and stir.
- Add noodles and let them cook for 7-8 minutes till done. Remove from the stove and let them drain. Rinse with cold water.
- Marinate the chicken cubes in ½ pack National Butter Chicken Masala, 1 tbsp yogurt, and 1 tbsp National ginger garlic paste for an hour.
- Mix coconut milk, turmeric, salt, yogurt, red chili powder, and all-spice powder in another bowl. Add this mixture to the half-cooked chicken.
- Heat oil in the pan for a couple of minutes. Add cumin paste and stir until golden brown.
- Add marinated chicken in the oil and stir until half cooked.
- Cook on low flame for about 25-30 minutes. Add butter to the pan.
- Pick out curry leave sand throw them in the gravy. Turn off the flame.